Skip to content
Page load link
September 2022 Events and Appearances
- Sept 1 – Host Team & Board Member of HEADUP TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY GROUP OF EAST TEXAS “Meet the Community Night” from 6pm – 7pm, Deer Creek Drive in Tyler, TX.
- Sept 8 – Speaker for the kick-off of Women’s Luncheons of the Ladies Fellowship Organization, First Baptist Church in Conroe, TX, 11:30am – 1pm (doors open at 11am). For more information, contact: (Church Office) 936.756.6601 or @firstconroe The topic that dat? LEAVE A LEGACY —Why do you do what you do? Patti points out how important it is to live with intention and be on-purpose. Learn how to mentor the people who follow you! Relationships play a major role in the legacies we leave….they make up the fabric of life.
- Sept 13 – Speak and Co-Lead Monthly Meeting of HOPE AFTER BRAIN INJURY with President/CEO, Dr Deana H Adams…for survivors and care-partners and healthcare staff, in-person and virtually. www.HopeAFterBrainInjury.org and on their FaceBook page.
- Sept 17 – Vocal Judge for Region 21 of TMEA (Texas Music Educators Assoc) High School All-Region Choir Contest
- Sept 19 – Microsoft Teams Meeting of Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council (TBIAC), 3pm – 5pm; general public is invited to attend in person or virtually; contact https://OABI@hhs.texas.gov