Meet Patti Foster
Patti Foster’s life is a testament to the intense love she has for others. Her joy and laughter refresh those around her, and she welcomes opportunities to influence lives through her motto: M.A.D. Now! – Make A Difference Now!
Patti has traveled abroad extensively providing music and teaching conversational English through music. She has served with a fine arts team to Australia, toured with the University Choir to the British Isles and spent a week in the heart of Mexico with a mission group. Performances with the Fort Worth Chamber Orchestra and the Sam Houston State University Orchestra further broadened her scope of music and expression. In 1989 after she had graduated from college, Patti spent time in Eastern Europe providing music for crusades and helping people of all ages learn conversational English through music.
Patti’s Most Recent Journal Entires
Since 1990, Patti’s focus has been radio. She was the morning show host at WFRN, an inspirational Christian radio station broadcasting in Indiana/Michigan. Before then, she was the afternoon show host at KVNE/KGLY covering Texas/Louisiana. Throughout it all, she continued to be a voice talent in the USA and abroad.
On June 18, 2002, Patti was severely injured in a horrific traffic wreck. She suffered traumatic brain injury and was in a coma for six weeks…her life hung in the balance. From how to eat to once again being able to recognize and remember the people she loved, Patti had to re-learn everything.
- Listen To RBC Ministries’ Broadcast of “Words To Live By – Patti’s Story” (29:04)
- View local news report on Patti Foster, one year after the accident (6:35)
And now, as her restoration process continues, Patti’s heartbeat is still to inspire and bring hope to others through her speaking, writing, and living her life moment by moment.
Patti Foster’s Profile
Sure, there are hundreds of speakers to choose from, and you probably don’t know much about any of them. I can relate. So what do I have to offer? Give me 60 seconds and you’ll see.
Statement Of Faith
- I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The foundation of my proclamation of faith rests on these two passages of Scripture: John 3:16 and John 14:6
- John 3:16 – “16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
- John 14:6 – “ 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
“What wonderful music there is in following and obeying the Lord! God often specializes in the impossible. Hallelujah!” – Reflections of God’s Glory by Corrie ten Boom