Skip to content
June 2021 Events and Appearances
- June 6 – Kailey’s Walk, “STRIDE WITH HOPE AFTER BRAIN INJURY”; Burleson, TX
- June 8 – Hope After Brain Injury meeting; Fort Worth, TX
- June 17 – TX State Peer To Peer Virtual Meeting; (Austin, TX)
- JUNE 18 – My 19th Wreck Anniversary, or “Wreck-A-Versary,” as one of my TBI friends calls it 🙂 The PURPOSE of my motto-for-living, MAKE A DIFFERENCE NOW! continues!
- June 20 – Tyler Biker’s Church; Hwy 64; Tyler, TX, 5:30pm
- June 21 – TX Brain Injury Advisory Council EASS Committee Virtual Meeting; (Austin, TX)
- June 27 – Virtually Film (live or pre-recorded, not sure) my TBI Story of Life And Death, that I’ve lived so far, for TV Show, ReneMarie Stroke of Luck at https://www.ReneMarieStrokeofLuckTV.com (The ReneMarie Stroke of Luck Show is a weekly broadcast offered to inspire those that have been challenged by aphasia caused by a stroke or other traumatic brain injury.)
Share This Story!