Skip to content
December 2021 Events and Appearances
- December 2 – State of Texas PEER TO PEER SUBCOMMITTEE Meeting; Virtual
- December 4 – Speak as Delegate at 2021 Critical Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Dialogue; Assembly of Delegates Meeting
- December 10 – 10am CST, Funeral of dear broadcasting friend, Brenda Hart Holston, in South Bend, IN; live streamed
- December 10 – Hope After Brain Injury Conference prep call with UTSW and Baylor Scott & White
- December 11 – Funeral of John Elliott, husband of one of my dear traumatic brain injury survivor-friends; Waxahachie, TX
- December 12 – 10am CST, MADD 2021 Virtual Celebration of Life – Candlelight Vigil; MADD Texas Facebook page
- December 14 – HOPE AFTER BRAIN INJURY Monthly Meeting; Central Bible Church; Arlington, TX https://www.HopeAfterBrainInjury.org for more information; “When Seasoning Has Lost Its Flavor: Encouragement can go a long way!” MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- December 15 – 1pm CST, Peer Support Group Virtual Meeting for State of Texas, OABI (Office of Acquired Brain Injury)
- December 20 – Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council (TBIAC) Meeting of the Education-Awareness & Services-Supports Subcommittee
- December 28 – HABI (Hope After Brain Injury) Movie & Dinner Nite at Studio Grill; SING 2 🙂
Share This Story!